About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom

Ruth Barnes talks.......

If  you listened to my first ever recording on the Vlog, all those days ago you would have heard Tom Robinson guiding me to pick out Ruth Barnes brains.  So I did. Ruth is responsible for championing the unsung female musician from all over the world, she presents on the 6 music show with Tom Robinson, runs gigs, presents radio shows and runs a fab blog called The Other Woman Music. Our discussion centred around the idea of creating a real life network/ space/ community where female musicians could get together and jam/network/rehearse.exchange and all things musical.
The future of female musicians in London is exiting!

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha - I love this! Was great to chat with you yesterday... Rx And thanks for the gig plug!! Ace. X

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...